A retro 70's style boys clothing line from Turkey (Mr. Uky) and a vintage hat company from Boston (Little Lids) collaborate together and hit the runway in Florence Italy.
what we are looking for?
* Little Lads from one to eight years old who love wearing hats. Boys who love being boys.
* Mums or dads who are socially active and love taking great quality, creative and fun photos of their child.
* Candid photos of children being children. Clear picture quality will be a huge criteria in my decision.
* Someone who is passionate about the Little Lids brand.
entering is simple
1. follow us @littlelidsboston on Instagram
2. Post the image above and tag us on your feed @littlelidsboston and I will check out your individual feed.
3. Post 2-3 images that show off your little lad and your photography skills and tag with #littlelidsboys. Please let me know your child's first name, age and location. Or you can email the photos to email@example.com
Search will run from August 1st to 15th and winners will be notified the next day. Brand rep term runs for three month. The contest is open worldwide and for boys only. Don't worry girls, I will be looking for little lassies next month.
what you will get and your responsibilities
As a Little Lids rep, you will receive a free cap every month along with some other fun stuff.
By entering you will need to be able to provide clean, crisp, good quality photos within two weeks of receiving your scally cap. These will be used on our Instagram, Facebook and website.
This role will also give us consent to use the images for all our marketing and across our socal media sites.
We are looking forward to seeing all the happy chappies. Any questions? Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue Reading
First and foremost, our Little Lids scally caps are made with not 70% or 80% wool, but 100% pure wool and fully lined with 100% comfy cotton. They are true replicas of the ones worn by hardworking Irish/English immigrants coming to America. And I’m proud to say, my dad was one of them. Matter of fact, my father came to this country with two things: a bag over his shoulder and a scally cap on his head. This is the reason I started Little Lids.
We have added this adorable hat tag to each of the new caps this Fall Holiday. A special place to personalize each cap. It's the little things that mean the most.
I am very excited to be a part of the amazing March 2016 edition of Earnshaw's trade magazine.Continue Reading
We are very excited to receive the samples of the new eight panel cap. This old fashion style is more floppy and less tailored than the original scally cap. It has a button on top and snap brim. As always they are made of 100% pure wool. We will carry them in the brown and salt/pepper herringbone.
Just a handful of the amazing photos from our first Little Lids photo shot last October 2015. What a bunch a adorable little lads. Next time I must round up some little ladies.